Here at Harris we believe our customers, vendor partners and employees should not have to jump through hoops to get up-close & personal with our business, which is why we maintain engaging social media communities. On Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Facebook, anyone can get to know our team, locations, products and services. We post pictures and stories from our associates, behind the scenes footage from our locations and updates from our leadership team.
Across all social media channels, we reach thousands of customers, fans and industry peers already, and we are getting close to an exciting milestone: 1000 Facebook Fans. You can help us reach that landmark faster by sharing our Facebook page with your network and inviting people to ‘like’ us. We celebrated 500 fans last summer with a trophy for our 500th fan. This time we will raffle off a little Harris swag pack among all fans once we hit the 1000 mark.
Did you know?
- 91% of Millennials are on Facebook
- 45% of Internet users 65 years and older use Facebook
- 6% of all digital time is spent on Facebook each day
- Facebook’s market value is $320+ billion
- Facebook has 1.71 billion monthly active users
- 72% of all US online adults visit Facebook at least once a month
- Facebook takes up 22% of the internet time Americans spend on mobile devices
- ‘Liking’ a business page does not make you ‘friends’ and gives the company no access to your personal Facebook timeline
- Even if you are not a social media user, you can see many of our Harris posts in a real time news feed on our website
- Our 500th Facebook Fan was Sam from the U.K. below (July 2015)