A.H. Harris started out in 1916 as a small, family-owned and operated trucking company. Our focus then and now: To provide “the highest quality products and professional services” to our customers. Many things have changed since then. Now, we’re a company that distributes products to the heavy & highway, commercial, industrial and residential markets with special focus on forming, sitework and concrete repair and restoration. A.H. Harris has been proudly serving the construction industry for over a century, and like any successful business, our history is one of steady growth, expansion, and development.
Arthur H. Harris founds a trucking company in New Britain, Connecticut.
The company moves into a larger facility and expands its construction products line.
The company adds an office in Massachusetts.
Arthur’s four sons assume the management of the company.
New branches added in New York & New Jersey.
A.H. Harris opens an office in Newark, New Jersey.
Portsmouth NH branch opens.
Company expands its product lines, customer base and market interests
Harris expands its geographical footprint into Virginia.
A.H. Harris acquires its rebar fabricating division, HarMac Rebar and Steel Corporation, headquartered in Fryeburg, Maine.
A.H. Harris develops its own clamp forming system – Harris 1500 – and expands into Government Sales.
Kim Corwin becomes President of the company.
Kim Corwin becomes new CEO & President of A.H. Harris & Sons, Inc.
Celebrating a ‘Century of Service’, 40 facilities serving 15+ states, and an improved Harris Website!
Completed the acquisition and partnering of Kenseal Construction Products with A.H. Harris